Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer-A-Friend Program
Terms & Conditions
By referring friends, family and colleagues (“Friends”) to Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend program, you can earn $25.00 for each referral you make that completes a transaction worth $1000 or more:
Here’s How to Participate (“Program Terms”):
- Join our Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend Program by going to our website directgold.metallixrefining.com.s113292.gridserver.com and clicking on the Refer A Friend and Earn button. By referring Friends to Metallix Direct Gold you are agreeing to the Terms of Participation (set forth below)
- Refer/sponsor Friends to Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend Program
- Each time a person referred or sponsored by you (a “Friend”) sells gold, silver or other precious materials to Metallix Direct Gold for at least $1,000.00, you can earn $25.00 per Friend (“Referral Fee). We pay Referral Fees only in US dollars, NOT in precious metals of any kind. We will not withhold or be responsible for any taxes that you may owe if you receive Referral Fees. If we pay you Referral Fees of $600 or more in a calendar year, we will issue a form 1099 to you.
- You can refer as many Friends as you like.
- You must sign up through the Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend program area on our Website at directgold.metallixrefining.com.s113292.gridserver.com and provide your email address as a reference. Once you sign up with your email address we will contact you to gather your personal information so we can make referral payments to you.
- In order for you to receive a Referral Fee, your Friend must (1) deliver precious metals to us for which we make an offer of $1,000 or more, (2) accept Metallix Direct Gold’s offer of $1000.00 or more for the sale of his/her precious metals to us; (3) complete any Patriot Act and/or state documentation required.
- You will not receive a Referral Fee if a Friend that you referred (a) does not complete a sale transaction with Metallix Direct Gold; or (b) requires the return of precious metals that he or she delivered to Metallix Direct Gold or (c) does not supply required documentation or (d) accepts an offer less than $1000.00.
- After your Friend’s sale of precious metals to Metallix Direct Gold, we will send you an email or other correspondence regarding the Referral Fee. Metallix will not pay any Referral Fee to you until after the expiration of any holding period required by law in the state of your Friend’s residence. Some holding periods are longer or shorter than 30 days.
- Referral Fees will be paid on the 20th of each month, if the applicable holding period expires by the 19th of such month. If the holding period expires on the 20th day or later in such month, the referral fee will be paid on the 20th of the following month.
- Friends cannot retroactively designate you as a referral source or sponsor. Sponsorship must be determined by the time that your Friend accepts our offer of $1000 or more to purchase his or her precious metals.
- Referrals will remain active in the program and eligible for the referral fee for 365 days from the date the referral is made. After the 365th day the referral and the ability to collect a referral fee will expire. You may re-refer Friends immediately after the expiration if you still wish to benefit from a transaction of $1000 or more.
- If more than one person refers the same friend, the person who signed up such Friend on the earliest date will receive the Referral Fee from the Friend’s $1000 or more transaction.
Metallix Direct Gold reserves the right to amend, modify or end the Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend program at any time.
Terms of Participation
You must be a legal resident of the US to participate.
- Each individual may maintain only one email address as an account. Corporations, groups and/or associated entities cannot enroll as members of our Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend program, but may be able to participate in special programs. Please contact Metallix Direct Gold to inquire about special programs.
- Employees of Metallix Refining Inc. and Metallix Direct Gold, LLC are not eligible to participate in the Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend Program.
- Referral Fees are for your benefit only and you may not transfer them to anyone for any reason, including divorce or inheritance. Such fees are transferable only to a legal spouse or domestic partner in the case of your documented death.
- Respecting your privacy is a priority for us. However, in order to keep you apprised of your Referral Fee status, it is important that we send you certain program information that may include printed periodic statements of your account and other information necessary for administration. The information you provide to us when enrolling in our Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend program and Referral Fees is collected and processed in our computer systems in the United States. You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of e-mails from Metallix Direct Gold.
- These Terms of Participation, the Program Terms above and the content of this document (collectively, the “Program Materials”) constitute together the only agreement between you and Metallix Direct Gold about Refer A Friend and you cannot amend or supplement this agreement without a writing signed by Metallix Direct Gold. The Program Material is governed by New Jersey law; you consent to the personal jurisdiction of New Jersey when you enroll in this Program. Any disputes arising under the Program Materials will be resolved by binding mediation in West Orange, New Jersey. You and Metallix Direct Gold agree to share equally in the costs of any mediation requested. You and Metallix agree to waive any right to a jury trial in connection with the Program Material.
- Under any theory of law, Metallix Direct Gold’s total liability to you under any and all circumstances will not exceed $100. Metallix will not be liable or responsible to you or any other person or entity for indirect, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages.
- If you do not consent to these terms of participation or of the program terms above, please do not enroll in Metallix Direct Gold’s Refer A Friend Program. Your enrollment constitutes your knowing and voluntary consent to these Program Materials.
© 2007–2013 Metallix. All Rights Reserved. FedEx™ service marks used by permission. Precious Metals Recycling.